Payroll AssistantReference: J57327
With a track record of outstanding customer service, it is essential that you thrive on maintaining the highest standards, with a priority on continuous improvement and quality delivery.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Responsible for multiple payrolls within the group
- Calculating and processing payments of sick pay, holidays, joiners, leavers, other ad-hoc or statutory payments
- Ensure accurate monthly input of payment data for multiple payroll runs
- Provide payment calculations and breakdowns to employees and/or managers
- To provide support and training to managers to understand the payroll system, encouraging managers to utilise the self-service ability within the system
- To be the first point of contact for all payroll system related queries ensuring a 24-hour resolution
Key Skills Required
• Experience within Payroll administration.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Please apply, or contact Becky Wilson for further details.