Payroll AssistantReference: J51061
I am recruiting for a highly reputable, leading and global client based in Chelmsford who are looking for a Payroll Assistant to assist the current Payroll Manager.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
• Provide timely and accurate payroll and employee expenses meeting all legal requirements/legislation
• Support the Payroll Manager with the preparation and processing of the monthly UK payroll for over 1000 employees
• Assist with calculating overtime, allowances, new starter inputs, leaver calculations, pension and HMRC reporting
• Provide absence cover and any ad-hoc support for Payroll Manager
• Previous payroll and travel expenses experience
• Knowledge of HMRC legislation and PAYE
• Experience of HR / Payroll systems
• Attention to detail is essential
• Intermediate level Word and Excel.
Excellent staff benefits including subsided canteen, retail discounts, health plan, pension and study support!
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Gina or Rachel @ Pure for further information.