Payroll AssistantJob not available
We are recruiting for a well-established, global brand based in Chelmsford who are recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join their established team.
You will be responsible for the administration of the payroll for all direct employees and to process commission for all relevant retailer employees. You will also assist the compensation and benefits Manager within looking after the company car fleet and company benefits.
To be successful for the role you must have the following:
• Previous experience with monthly payroll, benefits, HMRC, and new starters/ leavers
• Intermediate Excel
• Good Communication Skills
• Problem Solving / Analytical
• Works well under pressure and to deadlines
• Good Team worker
• Excellent attention to detail
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Rachel @ Pure for further information