Payroll & HR AssistantReference: J57327
Set in new and impressive office space with on-site parking.
As a key go to' person within the business for payroll support, this role will ensure delivery of response time for all pay related queries and ensure monthly payroll activities are completed within set deadline dates.
With a track record of outstanding customer service, it is essential that you thrive on maintaining the highest standards, with a priority on continuous improvement and quality delivery.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Responsible for multiple payrolls within the group
- Calculating and processing payments of sick pay, holidays, joiners, leavers, other ad-hoc or statutory payments
- Ensure accurate monthly input of payment data for multiple payroll runs
- Provide payment calculations and breakdowns to employees and/or managers
- To provide support and training to managers to understand the payroll system, encouraging managers to utilise the self-service ability within the system
- To be the first point of contact for all payroll system related queries ensuring a 24-hour resolution SLA
Key Skills Required
• Experience within Payroll administration.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Please apply to Caroline Meeson at Pure.