Payroll AdministratorReference: J52886
Pure are currently recruiting for a full-time Payroll administrator to work at a global brand based in Southend.
You will be dealing with the complex monthly and weekly payroll, as well as other adhoc payroll related tasks.
• Monthly reports to HMRC
• Compliance with HRMC rules
• Collation and processing of variable data
• Preparation and calculation of incentive schemes
• Reconciliations of general ledger & cash books
• Processing of SMP, SSP and taxation of benefit
• Being responsible for payment of confidential invoices and bank reconciliations.
• General Office Duties
• 2 years + experience within Payroll
• Previous experience working with payroll of 500+ members of staff
• Previously knowledge of setting up new starters, maternity, bonuses and initiatives
• All round knowledge of Payroll and manual calculations - PAYE/NI/SSP/SMP- would be a bonus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of HMRC rules
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.