Part-Time Senior HR AdvisorReference: J57024
We are proud to be recruiting a stand-alone Senior HR Advisor / Junior HR Business Partner for a global scientific research business based on the outskirts of Cambridge. Reporting to the HR Director for Europe, you will be responsible for the site in Cambridge partnering with your own client group.
The role is being offered on a 12 month FTC on a part-time basis, ideally 3 or 4 days a week.
• You will need to be able to lead and execute the operational HR tasks
• Manage daily HR queries and oversee the HR budget
• Leading on talent acquisition, managing the recruitment, this could be moving people from other locations in the world to the Cambridge site
• You must be able to network across the business and understand the global view of the business
• Managing the learning needs and talent development and tracking
• HR reporting and analytics
• Executing the yearly benefits and insurance renewals
• Covering for the payroll function as required.
• You will be at least CIPD level 5 or above with up to date employment law knowledge
• Your style will be collaborative, forward thinking and pragmatic in your approach.
£40k basic plus 10% bonus - £44k plus benefits (FTE)
The role would suit a Senior HR Advisor who is wanting to take a step up and who is happy to work in a stand-alone site role or someone who is happy to work at this level who is more experienced and is keen to find a flexible part-time role.
The hours are flexible - over 3 or 4 days a week.
If you would like to join a world leading business whose culture is very collaborative, empathetic and supportive and who has a focus on high performance, please call me on 01223 209888 for further information.