Part-Time Purchase Ledger ClerkJob not available
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
· Receive all invoices from suppliers and ensure they are processed, coded and paid correctly and in a timely manner
· Set up new supplier accounts
· Ensure that supplier invoices that are queried or not approved are quickly brought to
· Check supplier statements monthly & request copy invoices where necessary
· Complete supplier statement reconciliation's quarterly
· Prepare and distribute purchase ledger report of invoices
· Provide internal and external stakeholders with reports and information as required
· Adhoc tasks requested by the Assistant Accountant
· Assisting in all areas of the finance department, acting as cover in times of absence
Candidates will ideally have previous purchase ledger experience or have an understanding of purchase ledger and how it works. Candidates with experience of working with large ERP systems would be at an advantage.
Candidates must be available to start at short notice.
For more information please call me on 01223 209888.