Part Time Payroll Assistant Maternity CoverJob not available
The business are flexible in the part time hours however their preferred are between 15-20 per week.
The role will pay up to £27,000 per annum.
The payroll is made up of around 100 permanent staff and numerous casual staff members. The payroll is done monthly.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Receive and process information regarding hours, overtime, leavers, new staff and other changes from Heads of Departments.
• Accurately enter information onto Earnie payroll system and print reports and payslips.
• Make salaries payments using Lloyds Commercial Banking Online, adhering to the correct authorisation protocols.
• Manual calculation of salary changes where necessary, including arrears payments, leavers, annual leave and other manual payments.
• Application of statutory provisions of payroll.
• Comply with the requirements for Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information.
• Keep up to date with current legislation relevant to payroll.
• Maintain salary, stipend and salary sacrifice information and provide reports to the relevant parties.
• Deal with the administration of, and contact with, pension schemes.
• Keep up to date with relevant pension legislation.
• Be the first point of contact for pension queries.
Candidates must have previous experience of working within payroll and must be able to start this position during September. Candidates must be personable, driven, switched on and able to work as part of a team. Experience of Earnie would be desirable.
For more information on this role please call me on 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: