Part Time Management AccountantJob not available
Reporting to the Director of Finance & IT, this newly created position offers huge variety but the core focus will be to:
- Deliver consistent, high quality financial information in order to assist the management team with key decisions and proposals.
- Use your highly developed communication skills to enable you to work with budget holders to develop monthly departmental reports, and ensure income and expenditure have been captured correctly.
- Act as a business partner to the fundraising team to ensure new programmes are underpinned by robust financial plans
- Identify and implement more streamlined reporting processes.
A successful candidate will possess the following set of skills and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse and question where needed
- High level Excel capabilities, including V Look-Up and Pivot Tables.
- Have empathy to the cause. Display a positive attitude and be willing to go the extra mile
- Good ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Be flexible and patient when communicating financial information to other departments
This role is offered on a part time basis (21 hours) but flexibility is offered on how these hours are completed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to expand and develop professionally whilst having the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing towards the betterment of our global society.
Pure is working in partnership with SOS Children's Villages and any direct /agency applications will not be considered.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: