Part Time Lead GeneratorJob not available
Main duties will involve:
• Researching companies that could benefit from their services
• Following up introduction packs to gather leads or feedback
• Communicating effectively with key decision makers in a variety of organisations
• Meeting agreed targets
• Building relationships and generating leads from new and existing customers
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Experience in telesales/telemarketing is essential, ideally in a B2B setting
• Excellent communication skills and fantastic telephone manner
• Able to build long lasting relationships with clients
• Confident and resilient - never giving up!
• Thrive on working towards targets
• Basic Microsoft packages awareness
• Good knowledge of social media and Google
They are offering a basic salary of up £20,000 pro rata depending on experience along with on target earnings of £25k pro rata. 20-25 Hours per week, ideally 9:30am - 2:30pm but there is flexibility on days and hours and will consider term-time working also. Parking available onsite however due to location own transport is highly desirable as public transport is limited.