Part time Financial ControllerReference: J57382
Reporting into the UK Managing Director and one of the Global CFOs this is the most senior finance position within the UK and requires an applicant with proven experience at this level. The successful candidate will be responsible for all financial and I.T. functions for the UK business including accounting, financial reporting, financial analysis, liaison with internal audit to ensure proper internal controls, and the ongoing support of the ERP system and other applications required to support the finance function.
Alongside leading finance team, the technical duties will include:
• Supporting UK Managing Director by playing a key role in driving the business towards future state
• Manage all accounting functions and financial reporting, including daily and month end processes as required.
• Prepare month end management accounts
• Conduct financial analysis, including project spending analysis, margin analysis, and make-versus-buy analysis.
• Responsible for all manufacturing costs and other related product profitability analysis for all products of assigned business units.
• Leads the annual audit
Candidates should have the following background:
-ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
-Manufacturing accounting experience
-Strong written and communication skills, including report writing
-Advanced Microsoft Excel ability
Please contact Pure or apply for more information.