Part time Financial ControllerReference: J52951
• Managing the accounts team and supervising all financial records
• Preparation of monthly accounts and reports
• Assisting in preparation of the annual budged with CCO and other staff
• Monthly payroll review
• Quarterly VAT returns for submission
• Analysis of financial processes and procedures to improve efficiency
This business is looking for a Qualified Accountant with previous experience in a similar role. They are keen to see evidence of strong technical skills, as these are vital to the role, especially excel and accounting software. This role will suit someone who is an enthusiastic character who is willing to engage and support the team to meet targets and encourage development. Previous experience in producing financial statements and a strong working knowledge of accountancy principles and procedures.
In return, this role offers excellent scope to be part of a fascinating brand, the business is keen to invest in their people and offer a competitive package including pension and holiday.