Part Time Financial AccountantJob not available
Salary £30,000 - £34,000pa
Ipswich Town Centre
Financial Accountant required to join very established, growing organisation based in Ipswich on a part-time 12-month fixed term contract.
The role is to support with the preparation of annual financial statements and other statutory and regulatory returns.
* Preparation of draft annual financial statements
* Prepare statutory and regulatory returns
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts, including management of the Fixed Asset Register.
* Review and monitor all sections of the accounts, providing advice on how errors can be avoided and fixed.
* Prepare other statutory returns such as VAT, as and when required
* Assist both internal and external auditors in the course of their work and to liaise with them on the implementation of significant changes to systems
* Resolve operational difficulties and seek efficiencies in working practices within the Financial Accounting function
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of financial accounts, ability to work within a fast moving environment, strong excel skills and to be available for a start date in April.
Due to Covid-19 full online induction and IT systems will be provided to work from home initially.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: