Part Time Financial AccountantReference: J56805
Salary £30,000 - £34,000pa
Ipswich Town Centre
Financial Accountant required to join very established, growing organisation based in Ipswich on a part-time 12-month fixed term contract.
The role is to support with the preparation of annual financial statements and other statutory and regulatory returns.
* Preparation of draft annual financial statements
* Prepare statutory and regulatory returns
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts, including management of the Fixed Asset Register.
* Review and monitor all sections of the accounts, providing advice on how errors can be avoided and fixed.
* Prepare other statutory returns such as VAT, as and when required
* Assist both internal and external auditors in the course of their work and to liaise with them on the implementation of significant changes to systems
* Resolve operational difficulties and seek efficiencies in working practices within the Financial Accounting function
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of financial accounts, ability to work within a fast moving environment, strong excel skills and to be available for a start date in April.
Due to Covid-19 full online induction and IT systems will be provided to work from home initially.