Part Time Financial AccountantJob not available
You will providing management support to the Head of Finance in all aspects of Financial Accounting.
Duties will include month-end bank and balance sheet reconciliations, quarterly VAT returns, monthly cash-flow monitoring, due diligence checks, preparation of annual financial statements and other statutory regulatory returns.
• To manage the accurate preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
• Provide advice on the correct VAT treatment of transactions to all business departments as required.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations for review and sign-off by the Head of Finance.
• To perform financial due diligence checks and financial costings on prospective partners and provide summarised reports.
• Perform cash-flow reconciliation and forecasting to enable oversight of daily treasury management, including monitoring of cash balances and calculation of amounts available for short-term investment.
The successful candidate will ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified looking for pat time work.
This is an excellent position with possible long term opportunities. Excellent working environment. Please apply as required or contact Tom @ Pure
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: