Part-time BookkeeperReference: J52908
This business is offering a great chance for someone to take the next step in their career. The flexible nature of this role will be perfect for someone who needs to work around other commitments, they also offer private healthcare and pension contribution to all employees.
This role will involve
- Processing of Purchase and Sales invoices
- Management of Credit Control
- Processing of expenses and credit cards
- Assisting with preparation of reports, budgeting, and forecasting
- Responsibility for creating customer payments and insurance renewals
The ideal candidate
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Great at working in a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using Xero is desirable but not essential
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.