Part Time Assistant Accountant 12 month FTCJob not available
The main duties of the role are to assist the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements.
• Entering accountancy information into ERP system
• Managing the general ledger including posting of accruals, pre-payments and adjustment journals
• Completing financial reports
• Assisting with budgets
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Assisting with internal and external audits
• Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
• Managing day-to-day transactions on the purchase and sales ledger
• Coding accounting entries for data processing
• Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
• Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
• Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
• Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
• Cover purchase ledger
• Assisting with payroll
Candidates must have previous experience working within Accounting and will ideally possess an accounting qualifcation i.e AAT. Successful applicants must be system savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly and be strong when using Excel. Candidates must have strong attention to detail, be able to work as part of a team, be flexible, assertive but also have a good sense of humour.
For more information on this role please call me on 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: