Part Qualified Management AccountantJob not available
You will analyse financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating reports and financial models to enable effective decision making while working as part of the finance department and also in partnership with the relevant Sales and Operations teams.
• Daily bookings, billings & backlog report
• Daily & weekly cash reports
• Supplemental Clarity reports
• Operations report (Europe)
• Monthly VAT, EC Sales list & Intrastat reports
• Inventory provision and obsolescence analysis and reports
• Royalty schedules
• Sales reports
• Budgets and forecasts
• Month end tasks to create the monthly management accounts
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Be studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
The company offers a good benefits package including study support
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: