PA - MDReference: J51283
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-established manufacturing business based in Attleborough. As PA to Directors, you will provide multiple support and co-ordination functions across the business. This varied and position will require a flexible, proactive and confident PA to be capable of managing a busy workload with regular reprioritisation using excellent judgement and discretion at all times.
The PA will enhance the Directors effectiveness by providing information management support and by representing the Directors in a professional manner at all times, to others. The role will suit a confident, enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work, is proactive, can work on their own initiative, and is a good team player.
Duties will include:
• Providing administrative support to the Directors
• Supporting meetings as required to include the production of agendas, minutes taken and follow ups to these
• Dealing with email and phone queries for the Chief Executive
• Continuous process development
• Day to day client management
• Management of inbox, including responding to routine emails and bringing priority matters to the Chief Executive's attention
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Logistics deadlines
• Typing / drafting letters and documents. Collecting and analysing information
• Recording and communicating meeting minutes and actions
• Preparation of expenses claims
• Using MS Office applications, in particular Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Collate papers for Board and management meetings
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a PA/EA position. You will be able to work in a busy, sometimes challenging environment where pace and accuracy is essential at all times. Evidence of proficiency in written and spoken English and a strong commitment to attention to detail are essential requirements. Evidence of proficiency using MS Office applications essential.
Discretion and a strong commitment to maintaining confidential information will be required at all times.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Pure.