PA/EAJob not available
You will be responsible for the administrative support and to maintain the performance management.
- Providing day-to-say support.
- Dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Maintaining diaries, making appointments and arranging meetings.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Maintaining the database and all the correct data is on the system.
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Level 2 Qualifications in English and Maths.
- Good organisation and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to meet requirements.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Qualification in Business Administration is desirable, but not essential.
This is a 39 week temp to perm term time role, to start immediately, paying £19,500 pro rata. Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.