Operations ManagerReference: J51760
The role will be to manage and lead a group of team managers within our Operational department to ensure that all staff are appraised, developed and deployed appropriately to meet their full potential.
This will include:
• Managing the skill base of staff resources
• Ensuring that processes and physical resources are in place to deal with all needs and requirements of customers and of the business
• Maintaining and developing relationships with key customers and third parties.
• Participate in future budgeting and targeting, forecasting and re forecasting processes, propose and recommend type of resource required in order to meet department longer-term objectives.
• Ensure processes are in place to monitor, maintain and ensure compliance for all areas of responsibility with all business and legal requirements.
• Identify and implement change to improve efficiency of the function and create a culture of sharing best practise.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Someone with previous management and people development skills
• Someone who understands the operational function to meet Key Performance Indicators and manage risk
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
• Good level of people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to remain calm under pressure in order to manage customer expectations and deadlines
If you would like more information on this role please contact Lizzie @ Pure.