Operations Director - (Web & Digital)Job not available
This exciting and unique opportunity will take ownership for a number of key business areas, working closely with the Board on expansion and getting involved in a range of client facing work.
Duties will include:
- Leadership of sales, account management, retention and marketing teams
- Management of outsourced support (various business areas)
- Working to develop strategies for growth and business planning for the next 2-5 years
- Developing a strategy for growth and development
- Setting and management of SLA's and KPI's for business growth/development
- Understanding and management of leads and sales pipelines
- Project management and client delivery
- Recruitment of new staff
- Working with new and existing clients
- A broad range of experience in operations posts with multidisciplinary experience
- Background in a technology, digital or web based business
- Proven track record in supporting at board level and growing a business (organic and acquisitional)
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- Previous experience in client and customer facing work
- Proven track record working at a senior management level in a growing business
The business are based from open plan and modern offices with close access from the A14.
They are offering an superb remuneration package comprising a market leading salary and broad range of benefits including bonus, healthcare and company car allowance.
On successful appointment the progression for this post is superb with development through to the Board in 12-18 months and the potential for equity.
Please get in touch and send through your CV and details to apply.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: