Online Marketing AssistantJob not available
Duties will include;
- Implementing marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, focusing on keywords and budgets
- Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to increase sales
- Ensure new products are visual across prime site locations
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to solve potential issues
- Optimise listings to increase sales conversions and maximise revenue
- Updating webpages with best sellers, latest products and new items
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience in an E-commerce role and a real desire to learn how sales can be maximised on different marketplaces. You must be highly organised and be comfortable working independently or in a team.
This is a fast growing company who can offer the right individual good prospects for the future.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: