Office ManagerJob not available
Working within an environment that would suit a sensitive, empathetic individual, the ideal candidate would have previous experience within this sector.
Managing a small administration team, the role would be centred around implementing new processes covering all areas from diary management to filing and archiving. The role would cover the reception area and include managing facilities and general maintenance of the office.
Duties would include;
- Organising and chairing meetings for the administration team
- Reporting on statistical information weekly
- Organising the office diary
- Booking meeting rooms
- Responding to enquiries and queries
- Email management
- Rolling out policy and procedural changes
- Liaising with all staff and clients professionally
- Overseeing recruitment and training
- Deal with requests from team members
You will need to have intermediate Excel skills and be confident in using new systems.
This role is 37.5 hours a week but days and hours are flexible.
20 days holiday
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: