Office AdministratorReference: J53097
Do you like being the first point of contact and assisting colleagues and customers?
Are you organised and enjoy a varied role where no day is the same?
Then this position may be here for you.
We are currently recruiting a Office Administrator for a established organisation based in Ipswich town centre. The role will involve meeting and greeting visitors into the office, taking calls and providing administration support. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.00.
- Greet visitors to the building, issue passes and direct them to where they need to be
- Answer incoming calls, refer to the correct colleagues or take messages accordingly
- Confirm bookings for meeting rooms and car parking requirements
- Assist with keeping track of incoming invoices and company credit card receipts
- Order office supplies
- Provide administration support as required
- Organised and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the telephone
- Good attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
This is a excellent opportunity to join a company who are accredited with an Investors in People Gold standard, who promote the development of their employees and are easily accessible via car and public transport.