Office AdministratorJob not available
This is a hugely varied administration role, and key support function for the business. It is a fast paced environment, and your role will sit across many back office functions supporting all operational areas. You will be busy, challenged and learn.
• Reception duties including meet and greet, answering telephone and dealing with post.
• PA duties including; inbox management, travel & accommodation, and supporting with ad-hoc requests.
• Supporting project managers maintaining spreadsheets, saving documentation, and chasing customer for key information.
• Scanning and saving key documents.
• Managing office stationary, equipment maintenance, and working with key suppliers to ensure office cleanness is maintained to a high standard.
• Supporting with invoicing.
• Supporting with employee records and training records, basic HR admin.
• Continually review and develop administration processes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record within a similar role. You will have strong IT skills particularly MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word. You will have a natural eye for detail and thrive in a busy role with the ability to multi-task across tasks. It is essential you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ideally, you will have experience working within a project led industry such as construction or engineering where you have supported project administration.
This is a growing company and it is expected the role will evolve over time and you will develop within the company.
Please Apply or contact Tom at Pure for more details.