Network and Systems AdministratorReference: J55416
Pure are working with a leading technology business just north of Cambridge to recruit a Network & Systems Administrator on a permanent basis. Based in modern offices, they provide ample free parking and on-site amenities.
- Help to provide an insight into service roadmaps and IT enhancement backlog.
- Work proactively to create a plan of action to resolve current issues.
- Report back on the health of the IT infrastructure and services.
- Solve and suggest ideas to improve the LINUX infrastructure, LAN, Wi-Fi and firewalls.
- Overall provide business-as-usual support for the staff and systems within the organisation.
- At least 3 years' experience in a networking IT role.
- Advanced experience and understanding of Linux server adminstration including DNS, DHCP and NIS
- Experience supporting a Cisco switch infrastructure.
- Confident supporting and working with a wireless infrastructure.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working any time between 7:30am & 6pm
- 12:30pm Friday finishes
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health and dental care
- Income protection scheme
- On-site subsidised restaurant
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular social events
- Employee assistance program
Please apply with your CV for further information.