Marketing ManagerReference: J57157
* Creating a marketing plan to support the company in the delivery of its overall strategy
* Develop and implement social media communications and campaigns.
* Develop and continuously improve the website to drive traffic
* Produce all promotional materials
* Develop and deliver compelling marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and brand awareness.
* Providing regular reporting to the senior team in relation to marketing activity.
The successful candidate will be an experienced B2B marketer and will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and/or hold a relevant marketing qualification. You will be happy operating in a stand alone role where you will ultimately have full responsibility for marketing.