Marketing ManagerJob not available
* Creatively promote and market their different brands through direct to consumer channels
* Spot opportunities for brand growth and work to develop these
* Prepare product launches to maximise impact
* Deliver highly effective marketing campaigns
* Increase social media engagement
* Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content and other marketing materials
* Plan and deliver events
* Research and analyse market trends
* Track all marketing and sales data.
This role will suit an experienced marketer, who has previous experience gained in childrens publishing. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an ambitious business who are passionate about childrens books, for someone sharing that same passion!
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, apply today to find out more about this exciting role!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: