Marketing Manager- MedicalReference: J52710
As Marcomms Manager, you will join the central marketing team to manage all marketing and communications activity for the medical sector, working in areas such as cell & gene therapy, digital health and diagnostics. You will also have direct management of one marketing executive.
• Proposition development and messaging
• Marketing planning
• Campaigns lead generation
• Content development
• Market understanding
• General tactical marcomms: email marketing; PR; website; design; events
You will require:
• Minimum of 3years marketing experience
• Marketing qualification: Diploma, Degree, CIM or equivalent
• Comprehensive understanding of the medical sector in Europe and the US
• Previous experience having marketed consulting services
• Good understanding of the healthcare model in the US
• Knowledge of medical terminology is highly desirable.
• Excellent writing and organisational skills
This role can be based from the Cambridge or Surrey office and you will be required to travel to Group's other UK & global locations from time to time.