Marketing ManagerReference: J53092
• Help to create new sales in your region.
• Create marketing strategies and develop analytics alongside senior managers.
• Market segment lead generation
• Update and analysis of market information
• Discover up-sell or cross-sell opportunities
• Taking control of research projects with industry experts
• Create weekly and monthly reports to assess KPIs
• Bachelors' degree or higher in a related field
• Advanced experience in a similar type of role
• Previously worked in an international matrix organisation
• Previous experience leading projects
• Previous experience in an academic/learning sector would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation who will support career development. If you are driven, motivated, keen to succeed and improve, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For more information, please contact the marketing team in our Cambridge office.