Marketing ManagerReference: J49632
Working in a stand-alone Marketing role, you will work closely with the business, particularly the sales team to plan, implement, measure and optimise marketing for the business on a global basis.
* Create and deliver the digital communications strategy encompassing social media, website management and content and PR.
* Craft content including whitepapers, case studies, brochures, presentations and blogs
* Support sales in the identification, management and planning of events and tradeshows
* Negotiating event costs with a variety of suppliers
* Identify and deliver lead generation activities across all channels, setting and reporting on KPI's
* Provide regular reporting and analysis on ROI to the senior management team
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketer with either a degree (or equivalent) or professional marketing qualification. The successful candidate will be experienced in events organisation and marketing, be a strong content writer and have a proven all round marketing background to cover on and off-line channels. Experience gained in a B2B environment is required.