Marketing ManagerJob not available
Working in a stand-alone Marketing role, you will work closely with the business, particularly the sales team to plan, implement, measure and optimise marketing for the business on a global basis.
* Create and deliver the digital communications strategy encompassing social media, website management and content and PR.
* Craft content including whitepapers, case studies, brochures, presentations and blogs
* Support sales in the identification, management and planning of events and tradeshows
* Negotiating event costs with a variety of suppliers
* Identify and deliver lead generation activities across all channels, setting and reporting on KPI's
* Provide regular reporting and analysis on ROI to the senior management team
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketer with either a degree (or equivalent) or professional marketing qualification. The successful candidate will be experienced in events organisation and marketing, be a strong content writer and have a proven all round marketing background to cover on and off-line channels. Experience gained in a B2B environment is required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: