Marketing ManagerReference: J54103
• Developing strategic marketing plans, which are tailored to customer insights and target the education sector.
• Keep in regular contact with the international marketing team.
• Being accountable for delivering all activities on time and according to budget, along with reporting campaigns and explaining how to create the best impact.
• Build relationships with marketing colleagues and your team.
• Develop a great understanding of the company's ethos and morals in order to give the best service to customers.
• Build a strong relationships with partner organisations and build a network of target audiences.
• Keep up to date with communications and marketing trends to give a competitive edge.
What skills do you need?
• Degree-level marketing knowledge/experience
• Ability to research into customers/target audiences and translate into campaigns that deliver results.
• Previous experience working in an international marketing team for a publishing or membership company.
• Experience developing relationships to customers on a global-scale.
• An excellent understanding of education and the people working in this environment.
• Fantastic organisational skills
• Willing to travel regularly.
They are looking for someone who can drive a team with their enthusiasm and drive to encourage maximum potential. This is a fantastic global company who will support your professional development all the way.
For more information, please contact the marketing team in our Cambridge office.