Marketing ManagerReference: J52553
● Oversee and drive engagement of the life sciences community online and on social media.
● Drive awareness of and engagement with products and brand through in person events and tradeshow exhibitions
● Develop long term strategic relationships with key opinion leaders and key accounts to enable informed product and application development
● Work as part of the marketing team and alongside sales to meet agreed lead, growth and revenue targets.
You will require:
● Exceptional technical knowledge of protein science. A PhD in Biochemistry, Biophysics or a related field is preferred.
● Minimum 5 years' experience in a field support, technical support or product management role in a life sciences company, with proven ability to engage customers at the highest levels
● Extensive customer interaction; strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
● Ability to maintain and nurture multiple key relationships in parallel.
● Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in community engagement and growth, using digital, social and events based channels
● Ability to work autonomously in the field, and effectively as a remote member of the marketing team.
● Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in parallel, hit deadlines and work under time and commercial pressure.
This is a great opportunity to work at the cutting edge of science, within a small, fast-paced company environment. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, you will be able and willing to travel extensively (50-75% time).
An established network in the protein biophysics market is a significant advantage.