Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
At Pure, we are looking for an experienced marketeer who can support the delivery of our digital marketing strategies working across all digital channels, analysing campaigns, reporting and making recommendations for future campaigns based on the insight. The role could be based from either our Cambridge (Histon) or Ipswich office and will require travel to our other offices in Norwcih and Chelmsford.
This is an exciting and varied professional marketing role and no day will ever be the same.
Working across the business, the Marketing Executive will support and deliver marketing campaigns online, offline and across a range of media channels.
The role will include:
- Plan and deliver engaging, creative, effective and measurable marketing campaigns and social media strategies for lead generation, nurture and conversion.
- Building online communities, growing our social media engagement.
- Using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Display, Search Console, SEO, Paid Social, remarketing, retargeting and social media advertising campaigns.
- Delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Manage and frequently update website content.
- Work with our external agencies to maximise our digital footprint within budget, improve SEO, PPC, user journeys and grow website traffic.
- To develop an influencer and advocacy programme, utilising social media to target audiences.
- A marketing professional with hands on experience
- A problem solver, a creative thinker and collaborative in nature.
- Will thrive on working with a direct team and wider stakeholders to explore new ideas and deliver projects
- To be an advocate for marketing best practice across the business.
- A confident communicator, hardworking, approachable, enthusiastic and flexible with a hands-on, team-oriented approach and a passion for marketing.
We provide a friendly, energetic working environment in modern offices and are able to be flexible on working hours for the right candidate
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: