Marketing ExecutiveReference: J52796
* Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver marketing campaigns
* Delivering SEO, PPC, affiliate, email and display marketing campaigns
* Working with the digital team to maintain and optimise websites
* Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting accordingly
* Build and execute automated email marketing campaigns
* Identifying new trends and ensure that the brand is at the forefront of the industry
The successful candidate will have gained marketing experience within a professional business, ideally in a b2b environment. You will be a confident content writer, with good digital skills and knowledge.
This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced, constantly developing team in an energetic, positive and motivated environment.