Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
Are you looking for a new opportunity which offers lots of variety and the opportunity to take ownership and grow your own role?
I am recruiting for a Marketing Executive for a client of ours based in Dereham, to manage and co-ordinate the company's marketing activities. This company is going through a significant growth period and are very excited to have the opportunity to offer this new position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the management team with the website content, structure, design and functionality.
- Loading stock, writing specs and descriptions
- Editing navigation menus
- Monitoring SEO changes and keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends
- Driving the inbound marketing approach and identify key markets
- Driving attraction through blogs, keyword planning and social media
- Customer profiling, conversion analysis, re-engagement plans and customer satisfaction analysis
- Provide accurate summaries of the spend of marketing campaigns
- Collating, writing and editing for all marketing collateral
- Full control and delivery of the Smart Shopping campaigns
Is this for you?
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive or similar
- Confident using Google Analytics, Smart Shopping, Search Console and SEO keyword and measurement tools
- Experience with taking projects from concept to post launch review
- Excellent relationship building skills
- An understanding of how Customer Relationship Marketing systems work
- A high standard of literacy and IT skills
- Commercial awareness for pricing and analysing data
If as well as the above, you are a keen, driven team player - I would love to hear from you.
This is a full time permanent position and there will be some opportunity for some working from home within the role. It is essential that you have your own transport and there may be some requirement for travel around the UK.
For more information, please contact Emily Colby