Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
• Create and carry out marketing campaigns, working alongside stakeholders to meet customer and business needs.
• Work with the team to create customer-specific marketing plans.
• Support all marketing activity to ensure it all runs smoothly and meets business needs/requirements.
• Establish and retain an understanding of the businesses brand, morals and products, to make sure that this is portrayed in the marketing material.
• Be aware of marketing trends and developments to give the business a competitive edge.
What skills do you need?
• At least a degree level qualification or equivalent. You should also be keen to develop your skills further, with ongoing professional development.
• Previous experience working with and supporting customer specific marketing plans and meeting business needs.
• Good knowledge of promotional marketing methods, techniques etc. and able to meet objectives.
• Excellent skills using different channels to promote to customers and grow the business.
• Previous exposure with attracting and working with a global audience. You will be expected to develop local and international marketing plans.
• Fantastic organisational skills. Able to prioritise tasks within the team and achieve tasks to a high quality, whilst meeting deadlines.
• Able to work well independently and as a team.
• High quality verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a reputable business and grow their marketing skills within a knowledgeable team.
For more information, please contact Angel in our Cambridge Marketing team.