Marketing Events CoordinatorReference: J52997
Pure are recruiting on behalf of a leading Accountancy firm in Cambridge to recruit a Marketing Events Coordinator on a permanent, part-time basis (22.5 hours). With around 100 employees they provide a great working environment as well as on-site parking.
Joining a small team and reporting to the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all areas of event management from organisation through to delivery and reporting
- Responding to and referring business enquiries to appropriate teams;
- Writing relevant press releases and communicating to press contacts, monitoring and collating all coverage;
- Working with departments to suggest fresh and interesting content for internal and external communications.
- Maintaining and managing digital channels ensuring all information is up-to-date, consistent and accurate; ensuring a steady flow of relevant content and using analytics to monitor progress and effectiveness.
You'll be an enthusiastic and flexible individual with a hands-on, team-oriented approach to your work. Ideally you will possess most of the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Competent using MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Use of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use of WordPress
- Familiarity with a DSLR camera (professional or a hobby)
In return for your skills they offer a benefits package that includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free access to the Botanical Gardens
- Discounted Arts Theatre tickets
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV.