Marketing Director - part-timeReference: J53116
* Creating and delivering the marketing plan, continuously reviewing and adjusting where appropriate
* Truly understanding the customers needs and challenges and positioning the products accordingly
* taking ownership of online presence across the website and social channels
* Driving inbound marketing by identifying key markets and then attraction through blogs, keywords, social media, advertising and partnership building
* Providing regular reporting to the Board
* Working closely with the sales team, supporting them in the delivery of key sales targets, attracting new and maintaining existing customers
* Co-ordination of the brand activities including PR, design, advertising, trade shows, sponsorship and networking.
This is a non exhaustive list and this role plays a key part in the business and as part of the leadership team. This is a permanent, part-time opportunity and will suit a candidate actively seeking a part-time opportunity, of around 18-20 hours a week. You will be a seasoned marketer, ideally from a product environment and be a motivated self-starter with the skills and experience to create and deliver strategy.
A great opportunity to join a growing business in a role that can really support in the shaping of their future.