Marketing Director - part-timeJob not available
* Creating and delivering the marketing plan, continuously reviewing and adjusting where appropriate
* Truly understanding the customers needs and challenges and positioning the products accordingly
* taking ownership of online presence across the website and social channels
* Driving inbound marketing by identifying key markets and then attraction through blogs, keywords, social media, advertising and partnership building
* Providing regular reporting to the Board
* Working closely with the sales team, supporting them in the delivery of key sales targets, attracting new and maintaining existing customers
* Co-ordination of the brand activities including PR, design, advertising, trade shows, sponsorship and networking.
This is a non exhaustive list and this role plays a key part in the business and as part of the leadership team. This is a permanent, part-time opportunity and will suit a candidate actively seeking a part-time opportunity, of around 18-20 hours a week. You will be a seasoned marketer, ideally from a product environment and be a motivated self-starter with the skills and experience to create and deliver strategy.
A great opportunity to join a growing business in a role that can really support in the shaping of their future.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: