Marketing AssociateReference: J58420
We are recruiting a Marketing Associate for a fast growth business based in Cambridge.
About the role:
• Work with the marketing team to create and execute traditional and digital marketing campaigns
• Manage the customer/lead data capture process
• Be the marketing expert for Pardot
• Support the marketing team with various projects
• Manage content upload and admin tasks for various marketing platforms
• Produce and distribute marketing materials and analyse the impact of marketing campaigns
• Employ marketing research and analytical techniques to gather important data
• Assist database and spreadsheet management including integration of data fields, ensuring data quality
• Initiate, organise and execute events, exhibitions, webinars, conferences and seminars
• Have a Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• Are confident, creative and adaptable
• Have a good eye for detail with a high standard of written and verbal communication
• Preferably have a scientific background
• Proven marketing experience gained in a similar role within the Life Science, Biotech is essential
• Experienced in the use of design software such as InDesign.
• Experience and user capability in email platforms.
For more details or information how to apply, please contact Viktoriya in our Cambridge Office.