Marketing AssociateReference: J52546
Working across the full marketing mix you will be responsible for implementing strategies and leading activity across digital marketing and communications.
* Working with the sales team to support marketing and sales growth within UK markets
* Supporting digital marketing across social media channels
* Creating high quality content for social media, blogs and the website
* Managing the marketing calendar and ensuring that tasks are carried out on time and to budget
* Managing the Digital Marketing Executive
* Keeping the CRM system up to date and have the correct collateral to deliver in their roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Three or more years' experience in the life science sector
* A degree in any STEM subject
* Previous experience in SEO
* Able to hit deadlines and work under time pressure
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading business who provide a great working environment and varied and challenging role. For more information about this please give me a call on 01223 209888 or email me at email@example.com