Marketing AssistantReference: J50590
- Develop, analyse and evaluate management information.
- Promoting the companies policy.
- Assisting the team with product development, and ensure fully compliant with legislation, strategic fit and exceed customer expectations.
- Managing changes to documents with agreed priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- You will maintain and develop the business' suite of products alongside colleagues in the Product Team and across the Business.
- You will monitor and support enhancements to their proposition, in accordance with the Product Lifecycle Model
- Develop, analyse and evaluate management information for the organisation's product set
- 5 GCSE's A-C including English and Maths.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (LF1/CF1) or equivalent is desirable.
- Opportunity to take further qualifications.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills and able to build internal and external, effective relationships.
- Confident and strong problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to learn new software applications.
- Good understanding of customer and adviser requirements of products.
The successful candidate will maintaining products within the Product Team and across the Group. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and it is paying from £21,000 DOE.