Marketing AnalystJob not available
- Develop, analyse and evaluate management information.
- Promoting the companies policy.
- Assisting the team with product development, and ensure fully compliant with legislation, strategic fit and exceed customer expectations.
- Managing changes to documents with agreed priorities, deadlines and budgets.
- You will maintain and develop the business' suite of products alongside colleagues in the Product Team and across the Business.
- You will monitor and support enhancements to their proposition, in accordance with the Product Lifecycle Model
- Develop, analyse and evaluate management information for the organisation's product set
- 5 GCSE's A-C including English and Maths.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (LF1/CF1) or equivalent is desirable.
- Opportunity to take further qualifications.
- Strong people and interpersonal skills and able to build internal and external, effective relationships.
- Confident and strong problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to learn new software applications.
- Good understanding of customer and adviser requirements of products.
The successful candidate will maintaining products within the Product Team and across the Group.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: