Marketing AssistantReference: J52287
• Maintaining the company website
• Assisting to improve business SEO ranking
• Control social media platforms
• Create email campaigns
• Using Adobe Creative Suite to analyse and revise the marketing materials
• Support team with planning events
• Taking control of product photoshoots, organising and taking photos.
You will require:
• Experience in a similar level marketing role is essential
• Experience with corporate social media accounts is desirable
• Computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Previous photography experience
• Able to communicate well to the different audiences
• Motivated and enthusiastic attitude
You will work in a marketing team of 4 and report to the Content and Digital Marketing manager. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop in an advanced marketing environment.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the Marketing team in our Cambridge office.