Marketing ApprenticeReference: J59260
This is an ideal role for someone to get their first step on the marketing career ladder and we will support you every step of the way!
• Full time with time allocated to a marketing apprenticeship.
• Will require occasional travel to Pure's four offices and attendance at live events.
• Flexible working arrangements (part home based and part office based).
About the role
This is an exciting and varied professional marketing role and no day will ever be the same. Working across the business, the Marketing Apprentice will learn the marketing profession and support the delivery of marketing across the business.
The main responsibilities will include:
* Email marketing.
* Updating website content.
* Social media scheduling, posting, and tracking.
* Proof reading and publishing marketing content.
* Client and candidate marketing campaigns.
* Supporting events and development programmes.
* You will be an internal and external ambassador for our brand, living and breathing our brand values through all marketing activities.
The successful candidate will have an interest and commitment to a career in marketing, but not necessarily any experience. Good communication is essential. You need to be able to communicate with colleagues and stakeholders, internal and external. Written skills are important, and you will need to have good spelling and grammar. There will be the opportunity to learn copywriting, brief writing, writing for social media and web, and presentation writing.
As a specialist recruitment company. The key to our success has been the ability to attract and retain highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals. We have a strong reputation as a values based, leading professional recruitment company and work with a wide range of businesses from small start-ups to major blue chip organisations and not for profit' organisations across the eastern region.
If you would like to become part of our team, apply today.