Manangement AccountantReference: J50788
They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their reporting team and work alongside another four Management Accountants as well as the wider finance team of thirty.
This a fantastic opportunity for anyone that is looking to develop as a management accountant and has the desire to work closely with the commercial team and finance business partner.
The role of Management Accountant will have full control of month-end close and the responsibility of providing strong support to the Commercial Finance team.
- Responsible for all month-end processes and making sure they are completed within the deadlines.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance team and Business Partner.
- Presenting the financial results of the UK operations to the finance business partner.
- Provide a strong financial control environment.
- Supporting the finance business partners with quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Throughout year end close you will be expected to assist with auditor queries.
- Provide commentaries of the P&L before distribution
- The ideal candidate will be part qualified in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA;
- Has experience of controlling the month-end process;
- Must have an analytical approach to tasks.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and time frames.
- Can demonstrate strong IT skills (excel, word, powerpoint)
- An enthusiastic and driven individual that has excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity and have the experience required, please apply today!