Management Reporting AnalystReference: J52498
• Deliver a consistent and accurate monthly management reporting pack
• Produce and distribute cost centre overhead reports to budget holders.
• Reconcile monthly management reporting to the general ledger (IFS) for SOX purposes.
• Work closely with finance colleagues to develop a process for monthly capex reporting.
• Develop a process for headcount reporting across the organisation.
• Use the Group centralised financial systems, to integrate the operating functions' management information, creating and embedding meaningful KPI's & performance management measures to inform all stakeholders, including shareholders.
• Analyse overall Group performance against the business plan, annual budget, and periodic forecasts, and where appropriate identifying and evaluating risks and opportunities
• Degree educated and be Part Qualified / Finalist CIMA/ ACCA
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to stay focused during tight month end deadlines & reporting cycles.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel, including creating & manipulating pivot tables.
• Demonstrate exposure to financial accounting systems and has previous exposure to creating excel based finance reports.
• A flexible approach to achieving deadlines.
• Ambitious, resilient and has the energy and drive to succeed in finance.
For further information please contact Hannah Flindall