Management AccountantReference: J57273
We are delighted to be assisting our client with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and delivering key tasks within the month end timetable.
• Liaising with FD, co-ordinate budget forecast and planning information.
• Provide provision of weekly pricing information and reports.
• Promote and develop a partnering relationship other key departments in the business.
• Maintain and proactively improve the effectiveness of processes/controls.
• Support the wider finance department, in particular the Finance Director with ad hoc projects or additional requirements.
You will be an active ACCA/CIMA studier, (minimum part qualified). You will have previous experience of working in a fast paced Finance department, assisting with month and year end duties. You will be a team player, driven and hard working.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a growing company working alongside a senior Management team. Along with a competitive salary there is a generous benefits package as well.
For more information on this role please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.