Management AccountantJob not available
We are delighted to be assisting our client with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and delivering key tasks within the month end timetable.
• Liaising with FD, co-ordinate budget forecast and planning information.
• Provide provision of weekly pricing information and reports.
• Promote and develop a partnering relationship other key departments in the business.
• Maintain and proactively improve the effectiveness of processes/controls.
• Support the wider finance department, in particular the Finance Director with ad hoc projects or additional requirements.
You will be an active ACCA/CIMA studier, (minimum part qualified). You will have previous experience of working in a fast paced Finance department, assisting with month and year end duties. You will be a team player, driven and hard working.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a growing company working alongside a senior Management team. Along with a competitive salary there is a generous benefits package as well.
For more information on this role please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: