Management AccountantReference: J50452
The main responsibilities include the following:
• Working with the wider team to produce and analyse weekly and monthly management information to required deadlines.
• Adding commercial value with the analysis of business data, providing effective analysis of variances.
• Participating and assisting in the budget and forecast processes.
• Compile weekly flash and profit figures, including variance analysis and commentary.
• Produce weekly product pricing and monthly standard cost updates
• Produce monthly management accounts to the team and head office.
• Carrying out ad hoc projects when required.
The position would suit a part-qualified, qualified or QBE accountant with advanced Excel and excellent communications skills. You will demonstrate attention to detail, be a strong team player and be adept at effectively communicating at all levels.
Please apply on-line with your CV or contact Pure to discuss the role in more detail.