Management AccountantJob not available
The main responsibilities include the following:
• Working with the wider team to produce and analyse weekly and monthly management information to required deadlines.
• Adding commercial value with the analysis of business data, providing effective analysis of variances.
• Participating and assisting in the budget and forecast processes.
• Compile weekly flash and profit figures, including variance analysis and commentary.
• Produce weekly product pricing and monthly standard cost updates
• Produce monthly management accounts to the team and head office.
• Carrying out ad hoc projects when required.
The position would suit a part-qualified, qualified or QBE accountant with advanced Excel and excellent communications skills. You will demonstrate attention to detail, be a strong team player and be adept at effectively communicating at all levels.
Please apply on-line with your CV or contact Pure to discuss the role in more detail.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: