Management AccountantReference: J57721
• Production of timely and accurate Management Information
• Budgeting and forecasting for your own division
• Cashflow reporting and management
• KPI reporting and providing margin analysis and commentary on results
• Sales reporting and analysis by product and customer
• Managing year end process and reporting
• Balance sheet reconciliations and supporting financial accounting duties including tax compliance
The successful candidate will be qualified or part way through your exams. You will be proactive with a continuous improvement mind-set to systems and processes. Strong system skills including advanced Excel and modelling experience is essential.
This is a high profile and successful international business who can offer genuine career progression. Please apply or contact Tom Earl at Pure for more information.