Management AccountantJob not available
You will be responsible for managing the monthly management accounts process as well as delivering high quality management information therefore previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- Production of the monthly manufacturing accounts and KPI's.
- Production of monthly variance reports with detailed analysis.
- To gain a detailed understanding of the cost drivers in the business and to model alternatives as required to help drive cost down.
- Delivering the annual budget process for the Manufacturing Department.
- To participate in supporting the annual audit and tax computations
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing process information and financial reporting.
- Stock control accounting and other Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Qualified Accountant e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA or qualified by experience with relevant manufacturing experience
- Working Knowledge of standard costing systems.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
- The ability to work using own initiative to a high standard.
- Advance Excel skills
If you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position, please contact Amy Perks or Fiona Cooper at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: